Kraft American Cheese Singles  » Food  »
  • We used to buy it in the block and slice it ourselves, but it's just more convenient to buy it already prepared for sandwiches and such
  • Each slice is individually wrapped, and what I enjoy is that the individual plastic just lifts right off
  • I love the Kraft name, and it's most always an A-1 product, which is what Kraft American Cheese Singles are

• by Orrymain

My family has long used Kraft American Cheese Singles. We used to buy it in the block and slice it ourselves, but it’s just more convenient to buy it already prepared for sandwiches and such. We’ve also had other cheeses, but for American cheese, we always end up back

with the Kraft brand.

Kraft American Cheese Singles is pasteurized and came in a package of 12 slices amounting to approximately 8 ounces, though other quantities are available. Each slice is individually wrapped, and what I enjoy is that the individual plastic just lifts right off. You don’t have ...

• the cheese breaking up because you’re pulling on the plastic, which I’ve dealt with elsewhere in the past.

Kraft American Cheese Singles is terrific. I’ve been using it mainly in sandwiches and on hamburgers, and it’s always been a tasty addition of flavor to the foods I’m eating. When I’ve

chosen to melt it, it is equally tasty and makes a great bacon cheeseburger, for example. I love the Kraft name, and it’s most always an A-1 product, which is what Kraft American Cheese Singles are.

All in all, you can’t go wrong by adding Kraft American Cheese Singles to your food staples.

ALICIA ANDERSON says :

I HAVE LOOKED IN AT LEAST 4 WALMARTS IN THE LAST 3 MONTHS FOR THE KRAFT AMERICAN CHEESE IN THE BOX AND CAN`T FIND IT ANY WHERE. mE AND MY KIDS LOVE THIS CHEESE. WE EAT IT ALL THE TIME. THERE ARE RECIPES I CAN`T MAKE UNLESS I HAVE THIS CHEESE WHAT IS GOING ON I CAN`T FIND IT ANYWHERE?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907781470731/k2311a0729/7.29.09