Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Pack A Snack  » Food  »
  • These packages are promoted as a product that gives the consumer a delicious snack at work, at play, and at lunch
  • I love chocolate but didn't want a whole bunch, just something to make me feel like I've enjoyed some good candy
  • I recommend waiting for them to go on sale and then stock up

• by Orrymain

Hershey’s actually offers several different Pack A Snack varieties, but the one I’m reviewing today is the Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Pack A Snack. These packages are promoted as a product that gives the consumer a delicious snack at work, at play, and at lunch. For me, though, it’s just a snack at any time of the day.

The package includes 8 individually wrapped Milk Chocolate

candy bars, each of which is about .49 ounces. What that works out to is four small bites. Each Milk Chocolate bar is sectioned into four tiny bars. You can break these into separate pieces to enjoy yourself or dole out among children and their friends.

You aren’t going to get full on any of these small candy bars, but what the Pack A ...

• Snack varieties do is give you a big enough bar to satisfy a craving for chocolate. Milk Chocolate especially is just a delightful taste for one’s system. One bite makes you smile. One bar should fulfill the craving. I used these as my after dinner treats or desserts recently, and it’s worked very well. I love chocolate but didn’t want a
        whole bunch, just something to make me feel like I’ve enjoyed some good candy. While small, these bars did the trick.

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Pack A Snack can be expensive. I recommend waiting for them to go on sale and then stock up. If you time the sale right, you can get these for $1 a package, and that’s about as reasonable as you can find today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907781450731/k2311a0729/7.29.09