Kraft Deli Fresh Mozzarella Slices  » Food  »
  • As far as the packaging goes, in this green-conscious world, I believe the container is too big
  • I think they could provide an easy open pack that is thinner and uses just a bit less plastic in the process
  • The additional cost comes with the pre-slicing of the cheese
  • The day I bought this it was all the store had, though, and if I wanted this product, I didn't have a choice other than to get this item
  • I love the taste, enjoyed the packaging, and wasn't so fond of the pricing and over use of plastic

• by Orrymain

Kraft Deli Fresh Mozzarella Slices comes in an easy open container which is plastic. There is an ‘open’ tab on the left hand side to lift open the top of the box-like container. Inside are ten slices of Kraft Deli Fresh Mozzarella Slices, each slice cut to fit an average square-shaped

sandwich. Most of the slices have a thin sheet that separates one from the other.

As far as the packaging goes, in this green-conscious world, I believe the container is too big. I think they could provide an easy open pack that is thinner and uses just a bit less plastic in the process.

The cheese itself tastes great. I’ve long used Kraft Mozzarella Cheese in varying sizes and styles and am a believer in the product. Each slice was top quality, and I have no complaints in that regard. If I were to have a complaint, it would be that the slices ...

• Kraft Deli Fresh Mozzarella Slices
      were not equal in thickness. A couple of them could easily have been sliced one more time, and I would actually have preferred that over the super thick slices I ended up with.

The pricing for Kraft Deli Fresh Mozzarella Slices is higher than I would have liked. The additional cost comes

with the pre-slicing of the cheese. The day I bought this it was all the store had, though, and if I wanted this product, I didn’t have a choice other than to get this item.

I love the taste, enjoyed the packaging, and wasn’t so fond of the pricing and over use of plastic.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907781440731/k2311a0729/7.29.09