Burger King - Steakhouse Burger
  • I was quite pleased with the tender and juicy meat, and I was impressed with the thickness and size of the meat, too
  • I definitely enjoyed it and boy did I ever feel full and content after
  • If you are in search of a scrumptious steakhouse burger, or just a great burger in general, I definitely recommend that you give the Burger King Steakhouse Burger a try

• by GenesisOne

Just recently, I was at Burger King, looking over the menu, and I came across something called a Steakhouse Burger. I had come across this burger in the past while at Burger King, but never tried it.

This would not be one of those times, though.

I ordered one along with some fries and a drink.

First of all, the steakhouse burger is

more expensive than many of the other items on the menu, but Burger King justifies it by claiming that it is a higher-grade meat and it is a good size.

Well, they are right on both accounts.

This burger does not taste like your typical burger from Burger King - and I personally think that Burger King has excellent burgers.

I was quite ...

• pleased with the tender and juicy meat, and I was impressed with the thickness and size of the meat, too.

I also loved the deliciously crunchy fried onions that came on top of the burger! Yum! Plus, as a cheese lover, I was delighted to find two pieces of cheese! Also on this burger was mayonnaise, tomato and lettuce - the poor bun

could barely hold it all! This sandwich, quite frankly, overflows a little too easily because there is just so much on it.

I definitely enjoyed it and boy did I ever feel full and content after! If you are in search of a scrumptious steakhouse burger, or just a great burger in general, I definitely recommend that you give the Burger King Steakhouse Burger a try!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907781430731/k2311a0729/7.29.09