Jack in the Box - Mini Sirloin Burgers  » Food  »
2.5
  • I think the reason can be attributed to the fact they use sirloin meat for the burgers, and the result is a flavor that I am not all that satisfied or thrilled with
  • These mini-burgers come with a minimal amount of toppings, but enough in my opinion to give the burgers a decent flavor
  • It is definitely different from the flavors of the burgers found at the other fast foods, but in this case, different is not such a good thing
  • Still, at least I had a meal that I enjoyed to a certain extent and I did not feel that I had wasted my money

• by GenesisOne

I am not all that crazy about the Jack in the Box - Mini Sirloin Burgers. Then again, I really cannot say that I find any of the burgers made by Jack in the Box to be particularly scrumptious.

the result is a flavor that I am not all that satisfied or thrilled with.

The mini-sirloin burgers are decent, and if you were to somehow combine all three, I think you would end up with a good-sized burger.

These mini-burgers come with a minimal amount of toppings, but enough in my opinion to give the burgers ...

• a decent flavor.

The cheese and the ketchup and the onions are all enjoyable.

I think the mini-burgers are a good value, although I probably will not purchase them again.

Like I said, I am not so pleased with the flavor of the sirloin meat.

It is definitely different from the flavors of the burgers found at

the other fast foods, but in this case, different is not such a good thing.

Sirloin burgers just are not for me.

Still, at least I had a meal that I enjoyed to a certain extent and I did not feel that I had wasted my money.

I just do not prefer to spend my money on these mini-burgers again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907781410731/k2311a0729/7.29.09