So You Think You Can Dance  » TV  »
  • I love seeing how many talented people there are out there, and they way that they move and do some crazy moves that I couldn’t even try to do
  • I enjoy seeing what each couple has to over each week, the different style of dance that the dancers will have to do, and the costumes that they need to wear
  • I recommend that anybody and everybody watch the show because I know I always have a good time watching it, I think you will too

• by LissaK

I would prefer to watch So You Think You Can Dance instead of other shows like American Idol or America’s Got Talent because there’s something that stands out to me about that show. I love seeing how many talented people there are out there, and they way that they move and do some crazy moves that I

couldn’t even try to do.

I enjoy seeing what each couple has to over each week, the different style of dance that the dancers will have to do, and the costumes that they need to wear.

When I watch So You Think You Can Dance I start to feel like I’m watching a Broadway show.

The people ...

• are so talented, and it’s so much more than just dancing.

To me I feel like they really put all their energy into their muscle and their spirit.

It’s an inspiration, whenever I get done watching the show I just have the need to get up and dance my way into the kitchen to get a snack

or something to eat.

Not only that, but there are some really attractive people that come on the show, and I just love the energy that ‘s so apparent, the camera angels…everything! I recommend that anybody and everybody watch the show because I know I always have a good time watching it, I think you will too.

So You Think You Can Dance

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102907781270731/k2311a0729/7.29.09