Phoenix HTC Body Piercing  » Business  »
12416 N 28th Dr # 20 Phoenix, AZ 85029
  • Another thing I love are the private rooms
  • You can go in alone or there is enough room to bring a friend along for the experience
  • I went in, told them the problem and they replaced the current bar with a longer one until it healed
  • HTC is the best place to get a piercing in Phoenix

• by Quinn

HTC is my favourite place to get pierced. I’ve tried a couple of other places and they just did not seem up to HTC standards and practices.

For one I love the staff.

No matter who is working they are always friendly, always ready to help you, and

very knowledgeable about all products and piercings.

Another thing I love are the private rooms.

You can go in alone or there is enough room to bring a friend along for the experience! You won’t be exposed to onlookers and gawkers like in other places.

HTC specializes ...

• ONLY in piercings so they know what they are doing.

Any time I go in there I am immediately greeted.

My experience has always been enjoyable and I have always left happy.

Once I had a piercing that was pulling into the wound, painful and a bit gross.

I went in, told them the problem and they replaced the current bar with a longer one until it healed.

They replaced it free, and even did it themselves.

I was very grateful for their help and professionalism.

HTC is the best place to get a piercing in Phoenix.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412907781200731/k2311a0729/7.29.09