Alba Passion Fruit Nectar Lip Balm
2.0
  • Unfortunately I ended up not being happy with this product
  • I thought maybe something got in it and tried to wipe it off, but this is consistant throughout the whole lip balm
  • And as much as I like exfoliants I do not think my lips are the place for them
  • I was also disappointed that the lip balm made my lips feel heavy and waxy, and the grainy texture was on my lips the whole time

• by Quinn

When I first saw the Alba line of products I was intrigued by the colourful packaging and the fruit scents! I was of course most drawn to their lip care items, as I have an infatuation with trying lip balms. Pricier than your classic lip balms Alba is $3.

49 for

the .

15oz stick.

When I first smelled the Passion Fruit Nector Lip Balm I loved it! It smells absolutely delicious.

Unfortunately I ended up not being happy with this product.

After a few uses the balm becomes grainy.

I thought maybe something got in it and tried ...

• to wipe it off, but this is consistant throughout the whole lip balm.

If felt like there was sand in the lip balm.

And as much as I like exfoliants I do not think my lips are the place for them.

I was also disappointed that the lip balm

made my lips feel heavy and waxy, and the grainy texture was on my lips the whole time.

I didn’t use it long enough to find out if it’s claims of softening and moisturizing the lips were true.

Sadly for me this was just an overpriced, but nice smelling product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907781170731/k2311a0729/7.29.09