Goody Black Hair Ties  » Cosmetics  »
  • Also, I like to tie my hair up when I'm washing my face in the morning and at night so I won't get my hair all wet
  • Goody hair ties are really convenient to carry around, and I usually have at least one or two around my wrist, so that I will have them if I ever need them
  • Goody has the best hair ties I've ever tried
  • That's definitely not the case for these Goody hair ties
  • I really recommend you trying these Goody hair ties out

• by Kelairyy

I use hair ties a lot, especially when I’m running and want my hair out of my way. Also, I like to tie my hair up when I’m washing my face in the morning and at night so I won’t get my hair all wet. Goody hair ties are really convenient to carry around, and I usually have at least one or two around my wrist, so that I will have them if I ever need them. I have pretty thick hair, so I’m really glad that Goody has great hair ties that hold my hair up, unlike some of the flimsier hair ties out there.

Goody has the best hair ties I’ve ever tried! I only buy mine from Goody. My hair is really thick and heavy, so a lot of times when I use hair ties, they

don’t hold my hair up well. So if I’m running and I use those flimsy hair ties, my hair just falls out after a few minutes. That’s definitely not the case for these Goody hair ties. These are great because they’re really strong, and I can stretch them enough so that it holds my thick hair enough to support it really. I never have any problems with these not supporting my hair! My hair has never fallen out of a ponytail because of these hair ties. They’re great! Also, I love the price. They’re only around two or three dollars for a pack of twenty-seven hair ties. Since I keep one or two on my wrist the whole time, I don’t need to use new ones unless they snap or something. That means this pack lasts forever! And ...

• it is definitely really affordable because it is only a couple of bucks. I also like the fact that these come in really basic colors. I don’t really like wearing colored hair ties because that seems a little childish to me, but I guess it depends on people’s preferences. I like hair ties that are similar in color to mine, so it’s great that there are a lot of brown and black hair ties! It’s really simple but great and easy to use.

One thing I don’t like about this is that they are kind of stiff when you first use them. You have to be careful not to stretch them too much in the beginning or they’ll snap, and you won’t be able to use that hair tie again. However, after a while of use, the hair

ties will stretch by itself, and it won’t be as easy to snap. This is not that big of a problem, however, because it doesn’t happen too often.

I really love these hair ties. They are the only kind that I will use. They give my hair a lot of support when I have my hair up in a ponytail, and they are really convenient and easy to bring around. I put one or two around my wrist and keep a few in my purse. Also, they look really simple and aren’t in fancy colors or anything; I really don’t like that. Also, they are really easy to stretch and can hold my thick hair really well, unlike some of the more flimsier hair ties. I really recommend you trying these Goody hair ties out. They are great and super affordable!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907781140731/k2311a0729/7.29.09