Bath and Body Works Anti-Bacterial Moisturizing Hand Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I went there a few weeks ago and decided to try out their anti-bacterial hand lotion because it sounded like a really interesting concept
  • I thought this was really convenient because I could keep my hands clean and soft at the same time
  • I decided to buy the Sweet Pea one to try out
  • I believe the full price is around four dollars, but I'm not too sure since I used a gift card, not cash
  • The next time you're visiting a Bath and Body Works store, definitely give this product a try

• by Kelairyy

For my birthday, my friend gave me a gift card to Bath and Body Works. I went there a few weeks ago and decided to try out their anti-bacterial hand lotion because it sounded like a really interesting concept. Basically, it is kind of like hand sanitizer, only it also moisturizes your hands at the same time! I thought this was really convenient because I could keep my hands clean and soft at the same time. I decided to buy the Sweet Pea one to try out. I believe the full price is around four dollars, but I’m not too sure since I used a gift card, not cash.

I really like this lotion! It has tiny blue beads that I think are what kill the germs, but I’m not sure. It looks really cool

because of the beads, but when I rub my hands together (with lotion), I can’t feel the beads. I like that because that way, it doesn’t irritate my skin. Also, I love the smell! Sweet Pea is one of my favorite Bath and Body Works scents, and using this hand lotion makes my hands smell great. It is flowery and maybe a little tiny bit fruity. I like this better than some of the other Bath and Body Works scents because though it is flowery, it is not as strong as some of the other Bath and Body Works scents. Unfortunately, they can be a little overwhelming sometimes, especially if I smell my hands right after I put the lotion on. Also, I think this is really convenient because I don’t have to carry around ...

• a lotion AND a hand sanitizer, I can just carry this around because it is a 2 in 1. It saves a lot of time! I really love how it kills germs and makes my hands really soft! This really does make my hands super soft. Since I don’t really have time to pamper my hands or what not, I can just use this hand lotion; it really makes my hands feel so nice and soft.I think it is better than regular lotion because this is specifically for hands which is why it makes my hands feel so good. I love it!

The only bad thing I have to say is just the fact that the scent can be a little too strong and overwhelming sometimes. I can still smell it even after I’ve put

it on a while ago. And it I smell my hands right after I put the lotion on, it is really overwhelming. However, Sweet Pea is a nice scent, kind of a flowery aroma. Overall though, it smells nice as long as I don’t put too much lotion on my hands.

I would definitely recommend this product! It is so convenient to use because it cleans my hands, and at the same time, it moisturizes it. It is also easy to carry around in a purse to use before eating something (to stay germ-free) or to use just as a hand lotion. It makes my hands feel really soft, so it works great as a regular hand lotion. It smells amazing! The next time you’re visiting a Bath and Body Works store, definitely give this product a try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907781130731/k2311a0729/7.29.09