Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea Creamy Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I really liked the Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea scent that I had as a lotion, so I decided to try out the Sweet Pea body wash
  • I had run out of my previous one, and Bath and Body Works was having a sale, so I bought their Sweet Pea Creamy Body Wash to try out
  • I like this a lot better than the Sweet Pea Body Lotion because that one is too strong for me
  • However, the Sweet Pea Body Wash is amazing
  • Definitely look into this the next time you're at Bath and Body Works

• by Kelairyy

I really liked the Bath and Body Works Sweet Pea scent that I had as a lotion, so I decided to try out the Sweet Pea body wash. I had run out of my previous one, and Bath and Body Works was having a sale, so I bought their Sweet Pea Creamy Body Wash to try out. Mmmm, this smells like heaven, and it works wonders too! I love this stuff.

First of all, the scent is AMAZING. Unlike the lotion which can sometimes be overwhelming, this one is pretty light, but it still smells like Sweet Pea. I like this a lot better than the Sweet Pea Body Lotion because that one is too strong for me. Though it smells good, sometimes it can really

give me a headache if I put too much on. However, the Sweet Pea Body Wash is amazing. It is pretty light so it never gives me a headache or feels overwhelming, but it smells amazing that I can’t help smelling it every few minutes (if I have it nearby). It is kind of flowery and reminds me of how some shampoos for kids smell. Yum. When I use this in the shower, it makes my skin smell really good! It also makes my skin really soft and smooth. I feel like I just put on lotion or something right after I get out of the shower because my skin feels so much better than before. This body wash contains milk and oat proteins that ...

• is suppose to make skin really soft, and it definitely does that for me. I love it. Also, you only need a little bit to use in the shower, so this whole bottle will last a long time because it is eight ounces! I’ve had mine for about two months, and I’ve used up hardly any of it at all. The price is $10.50 which I’m not too psyched about, but for the awesome body wash, it is worth the price. Also, if you check out Bath and Body Works when it is having its semi-annual sale, you’ll find it a lot cheaper!

The only thing I don’t like about it doesn’t even have to do with the product. I just don’t like the cap/lid (the

packaging). Whenever I open the bottle, some of the body wash spills out onto the lid, so if I don’t use it or wipe it off, soon that would dry up and become kind of crusty. That is really annoying because I don’t like how the product keeps coming out even when I didn’t squeeze the bottle or anything.

Overall, I really like this product a lot. It is a great body wash; it makes my skin feel really clean and soft! Plus, it smells amazing. It smells even better than the regular Sweet Pea body mist or lotion because it is not overwhelming. It is lighter, but it still smells absolutely wonderful. Definitely look into this the next time you’re at Bath and Body Works.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907781120731/k2311a0729/7.29.09