The Science of Discworld by Terry Pratchett with Ian Stewart and Jack Cohen  » Books  »
  • I found this book very interesting, and I think anyone else who really enjoys Terry Pratchett's Discworld book would also enjoy it

• by booklover
      I found this book very interesting, and I think anyone else who really enjoys Terry Pratchett’s Discworld book would also enjoy it. The ideas behind the book are both amusing and

thought provoking, and it is especially funny when the wizards manage to put together a universe which sounds remarkably like ours. The book alternates back and forth between a story about ...

• the wizards and an actual scientific explanation of the science behind teh story that is being told, as well as other science facts of interests. To be completely honest, I skipped
        a lot of the scientific explanation - while it is light and not to difficult to understand, I really do just like the stories about Discworld. I did read the science stuff once, though.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1780878100231/k2311a088/8.8.06