Panadol for Menstrual Pain  » Medicine  »
  • I am one of the lucky ones who does not experience pain when having a monthly period
  • What I like about it is that unlike other medicines that take around 30 minutes to an hour before taking effect, Panadol - Menstrual Pain took effect immediately after drinking it

• by marielle

I am one of the lucky ones who does not experience pain when having a monthly period. But that was until January of this year.The pain was new to me because since the time my period came until that month, I didn’t experience any abdominal cramps during my period. But that month was different.

It was so painful that I was not able to work that day.

When I called my boss who is also a woman, to say that I will not be reporting to work, and stated her the reason why, she asked me to take Panadol. Here in Singapore, there are many types of Panadol, and one of them is for menstrual pain. So she advised me to take that one because as she said, she always take that during ...

• her period since she was one of those unlucky ones who always having abdominal pains during that time of the month. So I went to the nearest drugstore and bought Panadol for menstrual pain.

True enough, after taking the medicine, I felt relieved. I took it every 6 hours until the pain went away. What I like about it is that unlike other medicines that

take around 30 minutes to an hour before taking effect, Panadol - Menstrual Pain took effect immediately after drinking it. And it does not cause drowsiness so I can take it even at work. Because of Panadol - Menstrual Pain, I was able to work the following day.

Now everytime my period comes, and I feel the slightest pain, I immediately take Panadol. It really relieves the pain and cramps.

jazzy says :

does the menstrual panadol cause any side effects like causing the menstruation to stop and harm when be pregnant?

Galega says :

It do have some possible side effects, like nausea and headache. But, it will not lead to stopping of menstruation.

Pandadol isn’t supposed to be used during pregnancy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262907780980631/k2311a0729/7.29.09