Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill  » Health  »
  • Its size is just perfect for the size of our exercise room and so far except for the damage it has done to our vinyl flooring which has been resolved by buying a treadmill mat, this Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill has not given us any performance problem

• by ladyli

My husband and I used to go to the gym but when we build our new house we found it quite practical to make a room for one mini gym. Well that has been a good decision. This has saved us some money as we don’t pay for a gym membership anymore and also we save time and effort in driving our way to the gym. This gym is not only helpful to my family but to my friends. It has become a place of fellowship actually for my family and friends. We’ve acquired practical equipments for the gym so far and one of them is the Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill. We had some tough times canvassing for a cheaper but good treadmill before we came across this Merit Fitness 725T

Treadmill. We’ve roamed around many sports and fitness shopping centers and online shops too to see a good one but most of them are too expensive and the size is not ideal for our mini gym. Well our search ended when we saw Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill. The price is affordable enough and further examination of the product descriptions showed it would be a good purchase so we bought the product at a sale price of $399. The Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill is a folding treadmill that weights 250 pounds. It took us just some easy time to set this machine up. There are no complexities involved at all. Its size is just perfect for the size of our exercise room and so far except for the damage it has done ...

• to our vinyl flooring which has been resolved by buying a treadmill mat, this Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill has not given us any performance problem. Now that it sits comfortably in a neat treadmill mat it has been performing even much smoother and quietly. Its 1.25-horsepower continuous-duty motor with a speed range of 1 to 10 miles per hour has been performing very well. It is comparatively cheaper but it has all the features needed such as 7 preset programs, 2 cup holders, and hand-contact heart rate monitor. I don’t think a much expensive treadmill could be more satisfying. I could not find anything more to ask with regard to the performance of this Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill.

This has been a wonderful investment. It has been performing well and we

are enjoying its convenience. Even if even friends and relatives are also using this treadmill and it has been very busy since it was bought, it has never broken. This very simple exercise equipment has been a great. A 20-30 minutes exercising on this treadmill is worth every cent we paid for this. It has made my joints much stronger. It lessens our worry during rainy days because even if we could not go out to jog around the village, we have this Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill who could give just as much as the same benefits of jogging.

The affordable price of Merit Fitness 725T Treadmill, durability and its satisfying performance made this worth being purchased by anyone who cares for his health. We are glad we have purchased one.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342907780930631/k2311a0729/7.29.09