Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler
  • The new Coleman is so cool and indeed a refreshing sight in its cool blue color and it is even more enhanced for it is now more convenient to bring our Coleman chest cooler because this new one has all-terrain wheels, and an easy-grasp two-way handle making it so easy to carry

• by ladyli

My family loves to outing, swimming and picnicking especially during summer. This is the reason why we have found a good friend in Coleman. The products of Coleman are so trustworthy so that when it comes to portable chest cooler, water jags and the likes no brand could satisfy me at all except Coleman. I have not used any brand that exceeded the superiority of Coleman. While there could be cheaper brands around, I could confidently state that they are no match to the performance of Coleman. It you want your drinks and food really held cool and refreshing for longer time then use Coleman. My family loves outdoor activities but we can’t happily and securely leave the house for outing, picnics or any outdoor activities without our Coleman Cooler.

My newest Coleman possession is the Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler (Blue. This is another wonderful purchase from Coleman. This innovative model is very ideal for our habitual outdoor activities. The new Coleman is so cool and indeed a refreshing sight in its cool blue color and it is even more enhanced for it is now more convenient to bring our Coleman chest cooler because this new one has all-terrain wheels, and an easy-grasp two-way handle making it so easy to carry. It has enough food and beverage storage and four stay-put beverage holders so I am sure I have enough supply of cold stuff for my family. The ice stays long enough and does not melt so all throughout the outing I am confident my food will not ...

• spoil and all my drinks and beverages are cold enough. This is made of durable plastic exterior and certainly will last long and could not be easily broken or scratched. I particularly like the Channel Drain feature because it makes draining and cleaning so easy. There is no more need for messier tilting in cleaning and draining the chest cooler.

So far, this new Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler (Blue) has been performing well. I can’t really ask for more. We’ve used this new purchase just recently for 2 days and 3 nights church camping and it did not fail us at all. All throughout the camping my family was well supplied with cold beverages by this new Coleman. Even the fruit salad I stored did not spoil

at all. Its insulation lid successfully kept our food and drinks cold for two days and 3 nights. And even till we reached home the coolness has not left the chest freezer. All the other chest freezers of our fellow campers have surrendered but our Coleman remained steady in doing its cooling job. Certainly, this new Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler (Blue) is extremely satisfying. It has given even more than enough services we needed. Imagine we only need 2 days and 3 nights cooling performance and yet it exceeded our need. Isn’t that extremely satisfying? If anyone would say otherwise, I really would not know why. For the price of $99, I don’t think I am short-changed at all with the superior cooling performance of Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler (Blue).

Coleman 62-Quart Xtreme Wheeled Cooler

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532907780920631/k2311a0729/7.29.09