Head and Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Dry Scalp Care  » Health  »
  • His dandruff problem became not just his problem but mine as well
  • I was quite doubtful because if the other shampoos have failed, I thought Head and Shoulders would fail just the same
  • I thought that was the best choice because his scalp was obviously dry and needing restoration
  • My husband also noticed that itchiness was reduced

• by ladyli

Some months ago, my husband was so problematic about his dandruff. Those dandruff flakes were not only unsightly but were also making his head itch terribly. In the morning I’d see his pillows filled with dandruff flakes because his head would itch while he was sleeping and he would scratch them leaving those flakes all around his pillows. One time he was one of the sponsors in a wedding and it was so embarrassing to see him scratching his head while the wedding ceremony was going on. I’ve tried the natural method of putting aloe vera gel on his scalp. We did it for several days but it did not help. Then we turned to coconut oil for help but this did not help either. We have tried some anti-dandruff shampoo but all of them did not work. We’ve tried Nizoral, Avon

anti-dandruff shampoo, Guard Shampoo and many more but all of them were unable to even reduce the fungus on his scalp. His dandruff problem became not just his problem but mine as well. Of course I would not want to see his hair with all those flakes or his shoulders filled with those white dandruff flakes. It was so gross.

Then one night while watching a TV commercial he saw this Head and Shoulders Dandruff Shampoo and immediately thought of buying it. I was quite doubtful because if the other shampoos have failed, I thought Head and Shoulders would fail just the same. But at any rate my husband was already desperate so we took time out to buy the shampoo the next day after office. We saw from the market that it has several variants but I told him to choose the Head ...

• and Shoulders 2 in 1 Dandruff Shampoo, Dry Scalp Care. I thought that was the best choice because his scalp was obviously dry and needing restoration.

As soon as we arrived home, he started using the shampoo. I was even the one who massaged the shampoo thoroughly on his scalp to make sure it would be totally massaged on his scalp. The shampoo does not have any fancy smell but more of medicinal scent because of its sulfur and salicylic acid ingredients. After rinsing, I examined his hair and found it clean and fresh and the hair was softer. It seemed the shampoo was good but still I was skeptical. The other shampoos also left his hair clean after using anyway. Well, we had to wait for the next day to further probe the product. The next morning, I immediately checked his

pillows and found there were flakes still but not that much. My husband also noticed that itchiness was reduced. That was a good sign and he continued using the product. The flakes and the itchiness were gone little by little until the dandruff totally disappeared. This Head and Shoulders since then became my husband’s favorite shampoo although he is alternating it with my shampoo once in a while.

Well, if Head and Shoulders Shampoo effectively treated my husband’s dandruff, this same shampoo on the other hand was not effective to my son who also had got problems with dandruff for sometime. It did not give the same result and even made my son’s hair quite limp. Well I would not know how to explain this further but this led me to believe that this Head and Shoulders is not effective to all who share the same dandruff problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342907780910631/k2311a0729/7.29.09