Blue Bunny Jolly Rancher Bomb Pop  » Food  »
1.0
  • The Blue Bunny Jolly Rancher Bomb Pop is really not that terrific, in my opinion
  • The lemon is the best of the bunch and has the strongest and most accurate flavor
  • I was very disappointed with what was supposed to be a fruit-flavored frozen treat
  • I definitely will never purchase these bomb pops again and I most certainly do not recommend them to any individual

• by GenesisOne

The Blue Bunny Jolly Rancher Bomb Pop is really not that terrific, in my opinion. The reason I am not won over with these bomb pops is because of the flavor.

There are supposed to be a multitude of flavors to be found on these bomb pops, but what flavor that is there is

just too artificial for my taste buds.

Not only that, but the flavors are pretty weak, too! All together, there is supposed to be segments of grape, watermelon, cherry, lemon and finally green apple.

I can recognize some of these flavors, but they just do not taste real enough for me.

The grape is ...

• alright, but dull.

The watermelon barely tastes like anything.

Thew cherry has a brief burst of flavor, then dies.

The lemon is the best of the bunch and has the strongest and most accurate flavor.

The green apple might as well just not even exist.

The colors are far more vibrant than the actual

flavors.

I was very disappointed with what was supposed to be a fruit-flavored frozen treat.

I definitely will never purchase these bomb pops again and I most certainly do not recommend them to any individual.

Do not waste your money on these because I believe you will be disappointed with what little flavor they actually have to offer.

TYSHAIDA says :

I think the watermelon lemon and green apple taste terrible. ..u have combinded the wrong flabors I think cherry for the base and grape and green apple would be great just a suggestion…

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272907780840631/k2311a0729/7.29.09