Oneida Mason Street Casino  » Casino  »
1.5
2522 West Mason Street Green Bay, Wisconsin 54313
  • Unfortunately, that is the case with this casino, although I will say that in terms of air quality, this casino actually provided some pretty decent air for visitors
  • I like to gamble a little money at a time because my money does not go as fast and I have more chances to win, and only the penny slot machines provide me with such an opportunity
  • All in all, this casino is one that I will definitely not return to again

• by GenesisOne

This is not one of the nicer and more impressive casinos to be found in the state of Wisconsin. The reason I say that is because it is not quite as attractive or entertaining as some of the other casinos that are spread out across the state. For one thing, this is a relatively small casino. Generally, small casino are not held in high regard in my mind because typically the small casinos lack a good number of my favorite slot machines and also, the air quality is typically not as good, and plus, there is generally less to see and do overall.

Unfortunately, that is the case with this casino, although I will say that in terms of air quality, this casino actually provided some pretty decent air for visitors. I was pleased that I did not

have to contend with cigarette and cigar smoke. Cigarette and cigar smoke just does not settle well with me as it makes me feel ill and uncomfortable.

So, I was able to walk around in comfort thanks to the air being clean and the temperature being comfortable. Unfortunately, that is about all that is good about this casino. In terms of slot machines, I counted only about approximately two hundred slot machines all together.

A majority of the slot machines were of the high-stake and expensive variety that required a dollar or more to be played. I stay away from those slot machines because I do not like gambling away large chunks of money at a time. I like to gamble a little money at a time because my money does not go as fast and I have ...

• more chances to win, and only the penny slot machines provide me with such an opportunity.

This casino did not have very many penny slot machines, and the ones that they did have were generally occupied. I did get a chance to play some of them, but I really could not play long because I kept getting the feeling that I was being watched, and sure enough, there always seemed to be people waiting for me to finish so that they could have a turn. I understand that there are not enough slot machines to be played, but I really wish that people would not do that.

It really makes me feel uncomfortable and ruins my enjoyment. I do not do it to other people, but apparently other people see no problems at all in doing that. Oh

well.

Another drawback to there being a small number of penny slot machines is there is just not enough variety. I like to be able to go from slot machine to slot machine and play a new game with new graphics, sound effects, bonus rounds and more. I have more fun because I am playing different themed slot machines and the gambling does not get dull.

All in all, this casino is one that I will definitely not return to again. It is just too small with too little to do. There are larger casinos in the state that offer more opportunities of entertainment and more worthy of my time.

If you like to play slot machines regardless of the money amount, then this casino would probably be fine for you. There is not much else, though. It is a typical, small casino.

Oneida Mason Street Casino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482907780790631/k2311a0729/7.29.09