Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation
  • I just had an experience with it last week when my sister let me use hers
  • I thought it would be impossible to find one because almost all the foundation powders that I've tried really failed me
  • I love it because it never hindered the fun all throughout the duration of the party
  • It's practical, user-convenient and comfortable to have

• by Amaya

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation is something that is worth of praise. I just had an experience with it last week when my sister let me use hers. It was for a debut party and I was really looking for an effective foundation that can last all night without looking greasy after a few hours. I thought it would be impossible to find one because almost all the foundation powders that I’ve tried really failed me. However, Revlon was

quite a genius because this one made a difference in my makeup routine. This one stayed longer than I expected. It took me almost five hours feeling fresh and grease-free even if I was sweating out of enjoyment. I love it because it never hindered the fun all throughout the duration of the party. While my friends are busy retouching in the bathroom, I kept going on, partying like there’s no tomorrow.

It ...

• also gives me the confidence to meet other people. I don’t have to be conscious nor doubtful about the way I look. I just gather up the guts and the rest is Revlon’s work already. totally loving it and very recommendable for party animals who’d love to stay fresh and undisturbed during fun time.

It doesn’t just end there. I also love the way it made my skin feel so smooth, flawless

and lightweight. These benefits are really apt not just for party but for almost all occasions when you need to radiate your beauty for everyone to take notice. It does play an important role especially when you have a job. It’s a plus for public relations and business transactions to give out good impression. And having the look and being confident about it is one way to ace the day. Totally recommendable for everyone. It’s practical, user-convenient and comfortable to have.

Revlon Colorstay Mineral Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907780780631/k2311a0729/7.29.09