L’Oreal UV Perfect Advance Fluid Protector  » Cosmetics  »
  • Either it is due to denial of the true age or fear of being told that one is already old that gives us the anxiety with regards to skin problem
  • I saw such experience from my mom a long time before and now, I'm gradually getting into the situation
  • I love it because it fades those little unevenness on my skin

• by Amaya

Age doesn’t matter but the skin problems that appear because of skin aging do matter. For most of us, skin aging is the most noticeable effect of the years that had passed us. Either it is due to denial of the true age or fear of being told that one is already old that gives us the anxiety with regards to skin problem. Fear not that much anymore because somehow, L’oreal has given some help to cover up such manifestations of the years. I saw such experience from my mom a long time before and now, I’m gradually getting into the situation.

But with L’oreal’s UV Perfect, I’m confident enough

to say that I am getting older but prettier. For Asian women, we re prone to brown spots and the likes. During the first signs of its manifestations, I already let L’oreal take care of it. And good thing it did a job well done.

Even though the product didn’t entirely erase all the spots, it reduced them in numbers anyhow. And those spots were no longer as visible as before. I love it because it fades those little unevenness on my skin.

By age, wrinkles appear.

Worse, they grow in number. However, I’m thankful for having this product because it reverses the cycle of the ...

• years in terms of wrinkle growth because it fantastically, erase some of them leaving only a few which are quite unnoticeable. Two thumbs up for that. Another problem that I faced before was the loosening of my facial skin making me look sagging.

Whew! That really made me look so old, I swear. But with L’Oreal’s help, I again, felt the elasticity of my skin a few years ago. I felt so renewed and young. That may sound like a bit exaggerated but it is so true.

It even smoothened my skin. The roughness as a result of accumulated everyday dirt was just wipe away every night. It also helped

me solve my uneven complexion. using sunglasses under the heat of the sun leaves my face uneven with like round white skin around my eyes (because of the glasses) and the rest of my face looked so dull.

But with constant and even application of the fluid, my facial skin slowly turned even in terms of color. I love it because I do not put much effort on working on my skin. All I did was invest a couple of bucks and let the product do its job. So far, it didn’t failed me.

My mom could also testify about its effects. It worked for two generations in our family now. Totally recommendable for everyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907780770631/k2311a0729/7.29.09