Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry
  • This balm is just so practical, convenient and time-saving to use
  • Also, I bought it for just Php 250.00 (roughly USD 5.00)

• by Amaya

For ordinary days, walking in school will be so cool wearing this on. I totally love it not just because of the pinkish pigment it gives my lips but also, it gives a lot of shine and moisture that my lips need, saving them from the ‘dried up’ look. The most remarkable thing it has is its coat of waxy liquid.

It sticks there even in rough wears and tears. This balm is just so practical, convenient and time-saving to use.

Even during meal, it doesn’t smear off and that made me save quite an amount of time already because I no longer have the need to retouch over and over again in between meals. It is also convenient due to the ...

• fact that it comes in a cute package.

I can carry it wherever I go ready to be used whenever I need to do so. Also, I bought it for just Php 250 (roughly USD 5).

For just so cheap, I already gained a lot of benefits. It’s really practical to have this for bargain price and still hs the

confidence to shine and be glamorous in my own simple way.

Lastly, it gives a posh look that really adds up to my girly appearance. so feminine.

I love it. It’s perfect for teens who’d love to add a pink shine on their lips.

It’s good for ordinary days when you don’t want to lose the feminine side of yours, sistah! It’s worth it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907780760631/k2311a0729/7.29.09