Burt’s Bees Hand Salve  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love this product, but only when I use it a certain way
  • But in my opinion if you try to use it as a normal everyday hand rub you will find the salve all over your things and everything you touch
  • Even with that considered I believe it is a great product and you only need to use a little for it to rub into your hands
  • I like the size of the container because it is easy to pack for vacation, I already take so much stuff, it's nice to know I can still bring my spa-like treatments with me without adding a ton of things to my packing

• by Quinn

Burt’s Bees Hand Salve an all natural product. It includes vitamin E to soften the hands and many other herb extracts that give it a distinct smell. For me the smells is rather medince-like and strong. I love this product, but only when I use it a certain

way. I rub the salve on my hands at night and wear breathable light cotton gloves. When I wake up I wash my hands and feel how much softer they are.

The downside of this product is that it is greasy and has a strong herbal smell. If you do not know to use this product with white cotton gloves you will walk around very strong smelling hands that are a bit greasy and very shiny, and you will not be happy getting the salve all over your things.

So, if used with cotton gloves at night ...

• Burt's Bees Hand Salve
      this is an EXCELLENT product! But in my opinion if you try to use it as a normal everyday hand rub you will find the salve all over your things and everything you touch.

a little for it to rub into your hands. I like the size of the container because it is easy to pack for vacation, I already take so much stuff, it’s nice to know I can still bring my spa-like treatments with me without adding a ton of things to my packing!

Burt's Bees Hand Salve

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312907780710631/k2311a0729/7.29.09