KFC’s New Grilled Chicken  » Food  »
2.0
S Green River Road, Evansville, Indiana
  • When we got home, I decided to try a piece
  • I picked out a breast, which actually looked pretty delicious
  • I have to give KFC kudos for trying, but I will definitely not be ordering the grilled chicken again

• by shoobydooby

After seeing the commercial for KFC’s new grilled chicken for the first time, I was intrigued. While I’ve always favored fried chicken over grilled, I’ve recently been trying to eat a little bit healthier to possibly shed a few pounds and get

back into shape. However, I had heard from a few people that it wasn’t all it was cracked up to be.

So I gave up on the idea. Today, I was craving some fried chicken, so my boyfriend and I went to one of the few KFCs nearby and got an 8pc bucket.

He wanted to try the grilled, so we got half grilled, half fried. When we got home, I decided to try a piece.

I picked out a breast, which actually looked ...

• KFC's New Grilled Chicken
      pretty delicious. Not too much skin, even seasoning, not overly cooked.

The taste, however, was not quite as appealing. The chicken, while warm, was terribly dry and almost totally bland.

There was hardly any flavor at all. I did try one more

piece, a smaller one (a wing), just to “double-check”, I suppose.

The experience was the same. I have to give KFC kudos for trying, but I will definitely not be ordering the grilled chicken again.

The fried chicken, however, is a completely different story.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807780390631/k2311a0728/7.28.09