Ponds facial lotion
  • It tightens the texture of my skin around neck and legs plus it gave me a smoother complexion especially around my knees and thighs

• by Joyce

I had recently discovered the varieties of Ponds facial lotion. Actually, I stop applying Ponds to my face because I am super allergic and I am more prone to acne and pimples, maybe because my skin is sensitive and easily react to Ponds product formulation.

But lately, I discovered that Ponds facial lotion

can be excellently used as a body lotion. No question about it, yes it can magically help whiten skin and smoother even more, no need to take glutathione or apply skin whitening lotion. Actually Ponds facial lotion is now my new body lotion. It is very effective in erasing blemishes and scars ...

• of the skin.

My skin now is glowing and has a pinkish radiance maybe because of Ponds’ special properties. It tightens the texture of my skin around neck and legs plus it gave me a smoother complexion especially around my knees and thighs. I regularly apply this especially during working days because it

helps radiate my skin when wearing a skirt, it compliments my skin tone too. It is non-greasy and can be easily absorbed by my skin.

Ponds lotion is really great, not only for the face but works well to in the body. It pampers my skin and protect from blemishes cause by irritation.

Ponds facial lotion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807780290531/k2311a0728/7.28.09