Blue Bunny Doubles Ice Cream Bar Smores
0.5
  • These Blue Bunny Doubles Ice Cream Bar Smores could have been a pretty tasty treat, but unfortunately, the ball was dropped by Blue Bunny here
  • I personally do not recommend, but if you purchase them, I suggest that you do not build up high expectations

• by GenesisOne

It is a real shame. These Blue Bunny Doubles Ice Cream Bar Smores could have been a pretty tasty treat, but unfortunately, the ball was dropped by Blue Bunny here.

The main complaint that I have is the marshmallow flavor is really not that strong.

It is actually on the weak side.

I was looking forward to some rich marshmallow flavor, but I did not come across it.

Instead, I came across some graham ice cream, which also proved to be rather tasteless and dull.

Really, the only part of this bar that offered some flavor was the chocolate and alone, the chocolate itself ...

• really does not have a whole lot to offer.

I have had better flavored chocolate from Blue Bunny.

It is a shame that the chocolate was not better, because then, these bars would actually be a little more enjoyable, but oh well.

These bars did not even remind me of Smores.

I

personally do not recommend, but if you purchase them, I suggest that you do not build up high expectations.

For the price of these bars, the marshmallow and graham should have been much more flavorful and the chocolate too, even though the chocolate was not nearly as bland as the aforementioned two components of this bar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807780250531/k2311a0728/7.28.09