Blue Bunny Double Fudge Bars
2.5
  • Had the fudge been truly exceptional and almost the best fudge I had ever tasted, then yes, I would have plans to purchase these bars again, but they were not

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Double Fudge Bars is an alright treat that I am sure chocolate lovers will like, but I personally find simply satisfactory. The reason I find these fudge bars to be only satisfactory is because, for one thing, I am not all that crazy about fudge.

I do enjoy it, but it is

not really one of my favorite flavors.

I will say that this double fudge layer is really quite thick and creamy and rich.

There is a lot chocolate fudge to be tasted here.

There are several layers, and it all tastes exactly the same.

I kind of wish that they would have included a ...

• secondary flavor, something to perhaps compliment the fudge or give the bars an alternating flavor.

Pure fudge is good and all, but for me, the fudge is not quite good enough for it to work all by itself without any help at all.

For that reason, I probably will not purchase these bars again.

Had the fudge been truly exceptional and almost the best fudge I had ever tasted, then yes, I would have plans to purchase these bars again, but they were not.

I still think that those individuals that cannot taste enough chocolate fudge or get enough chocolate fudge in their system will be pleased with these bars.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807780230531/k2311a0728/7.28.09