Alli  » Health  »
0.5
  • The first thing I found was the side effects, which are a little concerning
  • I have no idea why I decided to try them after reading that, but I did
  • I lost a grand total of two pounds in that month and it cost me $60 plus gave me bad gas

• by udgirl

I’ve always been overweight and I’ve tried a lot of different ways to lose weight including diet and exercise. When Alli was finally released into the public, I was extremely excited to try it, but I kept putting it off. The price was a little more than I wanted to pay and for $60 for a month’s supply, I figured I could join a good gym and even take a few

classes. I finally ended up giving into the ads on television and purchasing a bottle of the weight loss pills for myself.

The first thing I found was the side effects, which are a little concerning. They include loose bowels, diarrhea and a few other disgusting side effects. I have no idea why I decided to try them after reading that, but I did. The first few days on the pills ...

• I felt completely fine as if nothing was wrong with me at all. Then the side effects started kicking in.

At first I had really bad stomach cramps and an upset stomach. I would rush into the bathroom feeling like I needed to vomit, but nothing came up. Then I developed a bad case of flatulence that made me embarrassed to even leave the house. After the first few weeks I

jumped on the scale and discovered that I didn’t lose a single pound despite following their plan exactly. I forced myself to hold out for the entire month, but after that I stopped taking the pills. I lost a grand total of two pounds in that month and it cost me $60 plus gave me bad gas. I would have done better taking my money and investing in a gym membership.

Alli

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342807780040531/k2311a0728/7.28.09