Red Roof Inn Miamisburg, Ohio  » Hotels  »
222 Byers Rd Miamisburg, OH
  • It's close to my parents house and my boyfriend and I enjoy staying there when we're there because they treat us nice
  • The next time we stayed they put us in another room that didn't have the fridge or microwave and yet it was still the same cost
  • I don't know if the wi-fi company is local or what, but I know it was fairly expensive
  • I have no problem paying $5 like some of the other local hotels charge for internet, but I draw the line at anything more than that
  • I think the staff is part of the reason why we keep going back

• by udgirl

The Red Roof Inn in Miamisburg, Ohio is a place I’ve stayed at a few times in my life. It’s close to my parents house and my boyfriend and I enjoy staying there when we’re there because they treat us nice. The hotel is located right off the main road and conveniently located near the Dayton Mall. It’s also near a few fast food restaurants that are open fairly late. The one confusing thing is that it looks like it’s right off the exit when you’re on the highway, but you actually have to pass a few roads and make a

few turns to get there.

The hotel actually has a few different types of rooms available and we’ve stayed in both types. When checking in, it’s important to let them know what room you want. The first time we stayed there, they instantly put us in one of the better rooms and I have to say that I really loved it. The room had a queen size bed, but it also had a microwave and mini-refrigerator. The next time we stayed they put us in another room that didn’t have the fridge or microwave and yet it was still the same cost.

The ...

• main complaint I have with the rooms at this Red Roof Inn is that the layout is very weird. The bed is so big that it kind of dominates the rest of the room. They also include a desk, but it’s hidden in the back. The real focus is on the bed and they even set the television so that it’s only viewed from this space. In fact my boyfriend was sitting at the desk doing work one morning and couldn’t even see the television.

I also have to complain about the internet access because essentially there is none. If you want

internet access, you have to sign up for the program they have with a wi-fi company. I don’t know if the wi-fi company is local or what, but I know it was fairly expensive. I have no problem paying $5 like some of the other local hotels charge for internet, but I draw the line at anything more than that.

I do want to say that the hotel has a great staff. They’ve always been extremely nice and helpful to us and answered any questions that we might have. I think the staff is part of the reason why we keep going back.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 22807780020531/k2311a0728/7.28.09