Ikea Base Cabinet
  • And the last product that I bought from Ikea was the Base Cabinet to put in the kitchen
  • Walked around for awhile and looked for the right section of kitchen stuffs, then finally I found the right one
  • And as usual, even I have to assembly this base cabinet my self, it was not a problem
  • And I think it's possible to do that if I take a good care of my base cabinet from Ikea

• by MomLouiTan

Ikea will be the fist place where I need to go when I need to shop furniture for my house. And the last product that I bought from Ikea was the Base Cabinet to put in the kitchen. I still had some space left in my kitchen, and since I also need cupboard or cabinet to store my kitchen stuffs, I went to Ikea to look around if they have special offer for my kitchen.

Of course, I did not find it immediately when I entered Ikea store. As you know, Ikea always have lots of products in their showroom and you never know where is the right section for the product that you are looking for if you’re there for the first time. In some countries, Ikea have more

than one showrooms which you can choose.

So that time, I choose another Ikea showroom that I’ve never been there before. Walked around for awhile and looked for the right section of kitchen stuffs, then finally I found the right one. I saw this Ikea Base Cabinet which they called Varde Base Cabinet was being offered for around $ 330. I had some measurement that I wrote on a note, just to make sure that I will not buy something that will not fit on my kitchen. Then I checked this Base Cabinet from Ikea. The size was 146 cm width, 65 cm depth and 90 cm height. So when I saw that it will be fit in my kitchen, I was so happy. I was thinking to bring one ...

• right away to the cashier and pay it immediately before somebody else do that. But I remembered that I have to check first if I can bring it with my small car. I read very carefully on the product description. And it said that the product can be reassembly. Thanks God! It mean that I can buy and bring this base cabinet from Ikea to my house and put it in the kitchen soon.

And as usual, even I have to assembly this base cabinet my self, it was not a problem. Ikea products always have good instruction about how to assembly the product that you buy from Ikea. Sometimes, they even include the screws that you need to assembly your furniture that you buy from Ikea.

This Base cabinet from

Ikea is really great. It made of solid wood but it’s easy to clean it. You know already that you always need to clean the kitchen stuffs every day. You’re using your kitchen every day, your kitchen stuffs and furniture will always get dirty every day. But since it’s easy to clean this base cabinet, I have no problem so far with cleaning it. I just need to use soft textile or cotton, and wipe it gently. Just make sure that I will not make any scratch while cleaning it. I want this base cabinet to stay for long time in my kitchen so I don’t have to look for another one. And I think it’s possible to do that if I take a good care of my base cabinet from Ikea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572807779970531/k2311a0728/7.28.09