Blue Bunny Caramel Ice Cream Crunch Bar  » Food  »
  • The reason it is one of my favorites is because it has quite a delicious caramel flavor to it
  • The caramel ice cream has a rich and creamy texture and flavor and it is something that I definitely enjoy
  • I think all the flavors come together very nicely to create a delicious treat

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Caramel Ice Cream Crunch Bar is one of my favor ice cream bar treats to eat! The reason it is one of my favorites is because it has quite a delicious caramel flavor to it. The caramel ice cream has a rich and creamy texture and flavor and it is something that I

definitely enjoy.

The caramel flavor is quite authentic and real.

The caramel ice cream is surrounded by a relatively think chocolate shell and the chocolate certainly has a good flavor to it! It has a very authentic flavor to it.

Sprinkled about the layers of chocolate are pieces of very crispy rice! This adds an ...

• extra degree of flavor and crunch to an already tasty treat! I think all the flavors come together very nicely to create a delicious treat.

The flavors really do come together well.

I also like that while these ice cream crunch bars are big, they are thankfully not too big! They make for a light

afternoon treat and are particularly delightful during the hot and steamy summer months! Twelve bars come in a box and for a relatively reasonable price, too.

I think it is a reasonable price because I enjoy the ice cream bars and paying the price is okay with me because I see the treat as being something that I enjoy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807779920531/k2311a0728/7.28.09