Blue Bunny BIG Fudge Bars  » Food  »
  • They definitely placed emphasis on the right word - BIG is indeed right
  • I do not know even if I would consider this a light summertime afternoon snack, either
  • If you get one, I definitely recommend you do not let it expire

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny BIG Fudge Bars offer quite a big fudge flavor! They definitely placed emphasis on the right word - BIG is indeed right! Yikes, I really cannot recall having Popsicles this size from any other brand other than the Blue Bunny brand! Both on the inside and out, there is fudge, fudge and yes,

more fudge! That is a whole lot of fudge! Chocolate lovers will definitely get a real kick out of this frozen fudge treat! The fudge is pretty rich in flavor and quite authentic too. The fudge basically tastes as it should, real fudge. Due to the rather large size of these bars, I never find ...

• myself with a desire for a second one after I finish one. They are just so filling! I do not know even if I would consider this a light summertime afternoon snack, either. Twenty of these large bars come in a box, and although the price of these bars might seem a little on the
        high side, I definitely feel that they are worth the money considering the size and number of bars that come in a box. Keep an eye of for coupons because I am able to find coupons in magazine books that come in the mail pretty often. If you get one, I definitely recommend you do not let it expire!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807779910531/k2311a0728/7.28.09