Benefit’s Coralista  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the way this product made me feel, it really boosted my confidence and made me want to go out and show off my face to the whole world
  • I would not recommend using the brush provided

• by Valerie

Benefit’s newest product is Coralista, a light facial powder used to add color to washed out looking, pale skin. I am half Irish and half English so I have fairly light skin. Sometimes these products look ridiculous on me, as if I’m preparing for my gig as Bozo the Clown.

However, Coralista actually complimented my skin tone and gave me that rosy glow women are always taking about and we’re always reading about in magazines. In fact, I never really understood what all these women meant by that beautiful rosy glow until I experienced it for myself.

The greatest thing about this rosy glow I keep talking about is the fact that

it lifted my mood and my spirit. I’ve heard and read in magazines that when you’re having a good hair day you’re mood improves. Well, when you’re having a rosy glow day you’re mood skyrockets. I love the way this product made me feel, it really boosted my confidence and made me want to go out and show off my face to the whole world.

The color of this product is truly unique and I’ve been unable to find anything else like it. Often times I would combine blush with bronzer in order to create this exact look. Now, I don’t have to, Benefit has done it for me with this new product. The color ...

• is a warm coral pink that brightens up any face.

The other thing I love about Coralista is the packaging. Benefit never dissappoints with their packaging but this time it seems that they really made an effiort to create something that appeals to both teens and woman alike. The tropical design on the top of the box combined with the leopard print on the side all done in pink just made me have to have it.

The key however is that less is more with all things, Benefit’s Coralista included. If you have fairly light skin like I do, apply a little bit at a time. It is so easy to add

more if you want to achieve a more desired look with the product, but it is much harder to remove some if you put on too much.

The right tools are also necessary for proper application of Coralista. I would not recommend using the brush provided. It is included just to make the product appear as a cute little package deal. But a real make up brush such as a blush brush is much better for proper application. Always remember to tap or blow on your brush before you sweep it across the apple of your cheek. Good luck with this product, I hope it looks as good on you as it does on me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807779870531/k2311a0728/7.28.09