LG Ultra Capacity High Efficiency Steamwasher /Ultra Capacity Streamdryer  » Housewares  »
  • Although I do not need a new laundry set right now, I know which brand and model I am going to get when I am in the market
  • The LG Ultra Capacity High Efficiency Steamwasher and the Ultra Capacity Streamdryer are simply amazing appliances, and because they are expensive, (my friend spent over $3,000 on the pair at Sears), I many have to visit her to use them
  • I noticed my friend’s new appliances in her laundry room right away-they are hard not to notice, being bright red and the front-loading LG ones that I always longingly look at in department store flyers

• by Jessie Bahrey

I am now in love with my friend’s washer and dryer after spending some time at her house and having the pleasure (yes, pleasure) of doing laundry there. Although I do not need a new laundry set right now, I know which brand and model I am going to get when I am in the market. The LG Ultra Capacity High Efficiency Steamwasher and the Ultra Capacity Streamdryer are simply amazing appliances, and because they are expensive, (my friend spent over $3,000 on the pair at Sears), I many have to visit her to use them. But for people that have the money, their features are high-tech, and they really make doing laundry easy and quick.

I noticed my friend’s

new appliances in her laundry room right away-they are hard not to notice, being bright red and the front-loading LG ones that I always longingly look at in department store flyers. She told me that both the washer and dryer have a larger than average cubic feet size (I didn’t ask her to look up the specifications). There are also such modern and unique features such as steam cycles to eliminate wrinkles, a cycle that reduces the dust mites which can cause allergies, and cycles that eliminate bacteria and static. They are also intelligent enough to sense if too much or too little detergent is being used, and it adjusts the washing cycle accordingly. You can also throw wrinkled ...

• clothes into the steam cycle and you do not need to iron. The appliances themselves are beautiful, and not just the rich colour. Even the controls are high-tech, and there is a digital screen that tells you all the information you will ever need to know, like the status of the cycle and the time remaining. The dryer will even moisten clothes before the end of the cycle to make ironing easier. I took notes as she told me all these things, but there are too many features to possibly write down and remember.

Suffice to say, I wanted to use the washer and dryer from the moment I saw them, so I was more than happy to accept

her offer of letting me do some laundry, since I had been traveling for work for several days. Truth be told, I didn’t need to do any laundry, as I had plenty of clothes with me, but I couldn’t resist. Of course, I couldn’t try all the features she told me about, because it was only one load, but I can say that there was no static whatsoever and my clothes were wrinkle-free. And best of all, this washer and dryer are incredibly quiet-you cannot hear them even when you are in the same room. The LG Ultra Capacity High Efficiency Steamwasher and the Ultra Capacity Streamdryer are simply beautiful laundry appliances, and I am starting to save up to purchase them.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532807779800531/k2311a0728/7.28.09