Fisher Price Rainforest Jumper  » Baby care  »
  • Considering I had an over-active little boy that I decided this would be the perfect toy that would keep him entertained and stationary so that I would not have to worry about stepping out of the room for a moment

• by proudmommie09

While shopping around for my 6 month old a walker I came across the Rainforest Jumperoo by Fisher Price. Considering I had an over-active little boy that I decided this would be the perfect toy that would keep him entertained and stationary so that I would not have to worry about stepping out of the room for a moment. Boy was I right!

From the moment that my son was put in the seat that would turn around 360 degrees he loved it. No more fussy baby, he

was a very happy baby. He had the freedom to turn around, play with a variety of toys, and even stand up.

The Rainforest Jumperoo was very easy to assemble the only screw driver that was needed was to put the batteries in. It’s that simple!

Attached is a little floppy bug that he fell in love with. He began chewing on it right away! Being a mother that always wanting everything sanitized I loved the fact that this jumperoo was very easy to keep ...

• germ free.

He also begin to relieve that the oval rattle was capable of being turned and make an enjoyable noise. Along with the spinning sun and peek-a-boo tiger. He never got bored, he was able to discovery new objects and colors.

So if you have a baby that is so full of energy and gets bored and fussy with a bouncy seat you might want to make the investment. Now I am capable of getting my housework completed throughout the day without the worries

of him falling, getting hurt, or having to have my undivided attention.

Rainforest jumperoos also help your baby to grow strong. This jumperoo has adjustable stages so you can make the adjustments as your baby gets taller. Trustin begin noticing the parrot and frog that he was able to reach. Even the music and lights caught his attention.

These jumperoos tend to be expensive, but is well worth it. So with a safe, stable, and durable toy for your baby what else could you ask for?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542807779720431/k2311a0728/7.28.09