Clorox Disinfecting Wipes
  • I actually noticed that since I started doing this the spread of colds have gone down in the household
  • I would recommend these wipes for everyone to use

• by Queenbeezie

Let me start by saying I am a major “neat freak”. I’m always cleaning. I’m the type of person who always has to have everything neat and clean. It’s not easy with children. I’m so bad I get on my own nerves. My friends and family are always making fun of me because I’m always cleaning.

Since I’m always so worried about dirt and germs, I make sure I use great cleaning products. One of my favorite

things to use is Clorox Disinfecting Wipes.

They are great for routine maintenance around the house. These wipes kill several types of bacteria in thirty seconds. They give me the piece of mind I need when it comes to germs. When someone in the household has been sick I go around and wipe the doorknobs, bathroom, and kitchen tops down with the wipes. I actually noticed that since I started doing this the spread of colds have gone ...

• down in the household. The wipes make it so quick and easy to do a quick clean up. They fight against salmonella. Using the wipes on my kitchen tops makes me feel good knowing that they are clean and germ free.

I would recommend these wipes for everyone to use. On top of fighting germs, they smell great! They come in fresh, orange, and lemon scents. My favorite is the fresh. They smell so

clean. Not only can you use these wipes for home maintenance, you can carry them with you to use in public. I use them at the grocery store for the shopping carts. I starting doing this once I had children because I worry about them putting their mouths on the carts. I even use them in public restrooms. Did I mention that I am a germ freak? Everyone run out and buy a container of Clorox Disinfecting Wipes!

Clorox Disinfecting Wipes

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342807779650431/k2311a0728/7.28.09