Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Hairspray
  • I definitely would buy this product again

• by lolitahaze

This is my favorite hair product by Victoria’s Secret. First of all, let me just say–VS So Sexy Hairspray smells like heaven. It’s so feminine. I feel like such a girly girl when I wear this hairspray. And I’ve gotten so many compliments about the smell. I’m on my second bottle right now, so I’ve lost count

of how many compliments I’ve gotten.

Now, I don’t use this hairspray everyday. You’re not supposed to use hairspray everyday because it dries out your hair. This product contains alcohol, like every other hairspray, so using it every day would be torturing your hair!

The back of the bottle says, “Everyday, Sexy hair. So shiny. So touchable. So sexy.” ...

• And, let me tell you, every word is true. Miraculously, this hairspray does make my hair shiny. So, I usually use this product when I haven’t washed my hair the night before and it looks a little dull.

However, it does dry out your hair if you use it too much. And, although the back of the bottle

says “non sticky,” it is a little sticky (every hairspray is sticky!). But I don’t really mind that.

I definitely would buy this product again. Its a little expensive, but since I don’t use it everyday, it lasts me a long time. Besides, they usually have 3 for $21 (or 20 something) deals for hair products at Victoria’s Secret.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807779630431/k2311a0728/7.28.09