Iams dry dog food  » Pets  »
  • It was a bit cheaper than Iams and more convenient to purchase as Iams was not available at the closest supermarket to my house
  • I decided to get it a shot and pour it into the bowl

• by dashboardc123

Iams dog food has many different varieties to choose from. Personally, I get the “Iams ProActive Health Large Breed.

” This type of dog food is recommended for large breed dogs anywhere larger than 50 pounds.

It is also recommended for dogs over one year of age.

In the past I have tried other dog formulas such as Innova, Eukanuba, and Purina.

Purina was one of the more expensive brands so I recently tried

this one.

It was a bit cheaper than Iams and more convenient to purchase as Iams was not available at the closest supermarket to my house.

I decided to get it a shot and pour it into the bowl.

All of these foods have made my dogs sick! Usually my dogs are full of energy and very upbeat but after feeding them this food they both were throwing up and had bad gas.

...

• I felt so bad for them as it just looked like their stomach’s really hurt.

After I fed them this for the first time I did not give them another bowl and it still took a couple of day’s for them to completely feel better-longer for my older dog.

Both of my dogs are hearty dogs being a black lab and a golden retriever, I just couldn’t believe what this food did to them.

/> This Iams dog food has a type of formula that works to support the dog with a healthy digestive system.

The formula also helps to maintain a healthy immune system.

If your dog has trouble digesting the cheap dog food brands I would suggest trying Iams.

Some dogs just don’t do well with certain dog foods, if this is the case with your dog, try Iams, a dry dog food that your dog is sure to love!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292807779550431/k2311a0728/7.28.09