Freeman Feeling Beautiful Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask for $3.99

• by Diamend

I have really oily skin so my pores get clogged all the time and I have these stubborn blackheads on my nose. I wanted a peel-off mask so I went to CVS to get one since I wanted one fast. I bought the Freeman Feeling Beautiful Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Mask for $3. 99. It’s way cheaper than those Biore Pore strips.

That night after I showered I smothered the mask on my face. It smells like fake cucumbers. The smell wasn’t bad but it didn’t smell as good as a cucumber shower gel.

I liked how it felt very cool against my skin.

The mask is clear and dries on clear. It takes about 10 to 15 minutes to dry. I didn’t mind the wait because I can do other things while it’s on my face. After the mask completely dried, I ran to the mirror and peeled the mask off starting from my chin.

Surprisingly, the mask peeled off more than what I expected. It peeled off fine hairs and dead skin and the stuff that clogged my pores. It only unclogged ...

• the surface of my pores though. It didn’t budge those ugly blackheads at all.

I liked how it made my face look afterwards. The mask made my face real smooth. I have uneven skin from acne and the mask makes my skin appear even again. That effect doesn’t last long though.

The mask works pretty well. It’s a good deal for the price. You don’t need a thick layer every use. If it’s applied on too thin, then there will be small holes all over the place because of

the bubbles.

It’s really easy to get off if it gets stuck on hair or anything else. It peels right off. Oh, and I also like that it peels off my face in one piece. There was another mask I tried and it ripped in pieces when I peeled it off.

The mask is mild enough to use everyday. I’m using it everyday because I want to finish it so I can get different mask lol. I’m not sure if it’s the mask or my face wash but my pores do appear smaller.

Anonymous says :

does Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Cucumber like most acne treatments have semen as a ingredient in the mix most Co`s do not post about it but its fairly easy to discover

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807779390431/k2311a0728/7.28.09