Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince  » Movies  »
  • Half Blood Prince is the first Harry Potter movie I’ve watched without reading the book before, and it granted a different experience
  • So based off of the fact that I never had read the Half Blood Prince novel before, in my opinion, the movie was every bit of awesome
  • I recommend that everyone go see Harry Potter, especially at the Imax theater

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

Okay so before I’ve ever seen any Harry Potter movies I’ve always read the book first. Half Blood Prince is the first Harry Potter movie I’ve watched without reading the book before, and it granted a different experience.

The thing is I heard so

many Harry Potter fans complaining about how the movie wasn’t that good because it veered too far from the book, well I wouldn’t know how to compare it this time.

However, that’s the cool thing about it.

There was twice as much as anticipation for me than it normally would be.

I had no idea what was coming, except for some pivotal parts like Dumbledore’s death and the rise of the Death Eaters.

So based off of the fact that I never had read the Half Blood Prince novel ...

Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112807779370431/k2311a0728/7.28.09