Blue Bunny Champ! Vanilla Ice Cream Cones  » Food  »
1.5
  • Vanilla Ice Cream Cones is not something that I was very impressed with
  • The vanilla flavor cannot really compete with the all-natural premium vanilla ice cream and that is too bad because that is just about the very best vanilla ice cream that I have ever enjoyed
  • Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, too, so considering how the vanilla ice cream in this cone was a letdown, it is pretty easy to understand why I consider this cone to be a letdown
  • I think out of the three flavors present in this cone, the peanut topping offers the most flavor

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Champ! Vanilla Ice Cream Cones is not something that I was very impressed with. The reason I was not very impressed with this cone is, in part, because the vanilla flavor was not quite as rich or delicious as I was hoping it would be.

The vanilla flavor cannot really compete with the all-natural premium vanilla ice cream and that is too bad because that is just about the very best vanilla ice cream that I have ever enjoyed.

This vanilla ice cream, while still enjoyable, is disappointing compared to what I have had in the past.

Vanilla is one of my favorite flavors, too, so considering how the vanilla ice cream in this cone was a letdown, it is pretty easy to understand why I consider this cone to be a letdown.

As for the chocolate sauce, it ...

• Blue Bunny Champ! Vanilla Ice Cream Cones
      has flavor, but not a lot.

I can certainly taste the chocolate flavor, but it does not excite my taste buds in a way that I would like.

The peanut topping is certainly good, though.

I think out of the three flavors present in this cone, the

peanut topping offers the most flavor.

I also like how the peanut topping offers a crunchy texture on top that contrasts with the smooth and soft ice cream.

I like contrasting textures in my food.

Nonetheless, it is not nearly enough to win me over for future purchases.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807779320431/k2311a0728/7.28.09