Potawatomi Bingo & Northern Lights Casino  » Casino  »
2.5
618 Highway 32 PO Box 430 Carter, Wisconsin 54566
  • Unfortunately, the Potawatomi Bingo & Northern Lights Casino is not nearly as large or entertaining as the Potawatomi Bingo Casino
  • Oh, they certainly had penny slot machines, but the main problem is the selection is smaller, and that creates two problems
  • I like to be able to switch slot machines and play a new game
  • It keeps the gambling fresh, interesting and even exciting because I never quite know what themed game I am going to come across next
  • That is why I do not do that to other people - I know that I do not like it when it is done to me

• by GenesisOne

Unfortunately, the Potawatomi Bingo & Northern Lights Casino is not nearly as large or entertaining as the Potawatomi Bingo Casino. I much prefer the later rather than the latter casino because the Potawatomi Bingo & Northern Lights Casino does not have nearly as many slot machines. Where as this casino just has over four-hundred slot machines, the Potawatomi Bingo Casino features fifteen-hundred or so slot machines.

That is a pretty wide difference in number! Since this casino does not have nearly as many slot machines, I had a more difficult time finding penny slot machines to play. Oh, they certainly had penny slot machines, but the main problem is the selection is smaller, and that creates two problems:

first of all, there is less of a variety in game theme.

I like to be able to switch slot machines and play a new game. Yes, it is still gambling, but I like to experience different themes, like party, treasure hunt, medieval days and so on.

It is fun and I like the change in graphics, sound effects, bonus rounds and more. It keeps the gambling fresh, interesting and even exciting because I never quite know what themed game I am going to come across next.

While this casino was able to offer me the above to some extent, it was not a great extent. What complicated matters further, and leads me to my second problem that ...

• I have with this casino, because there is not as many penny slot machines to go around, there are typically fewer available for immediate play because other visitors are playing them.

I do not like standing around and waiting for others to finish because I imagine that makes some people uncomfortable. I know that I grow uncomfortable when people do that to me and I have no choice but to get up and move on to another slot machine.

That is why I do not do that to other people - I know that I do not like it when it is done to me. Nonetheless, I was still able to enjoy myself at this casino - in

part because I was able to play in a relatively comfortable environment.

Cigarette and cigar smoke really was not a problem here, and that was a relief. Too much cigar and cigarette smoke really upsets my stomach, gives me a headache and causes me to cough.

I did not have that problem here. All in all, I much prefer the other casino because there is quite simply more to do and there are more slot machines to go around.

Yes, this casino also has bingo like the other one, but the bingo halls are not as big or accommodating. Next time I am in Wisconsin, I will not return to this casino - instead, I will return to the Potawatomi Bingo Casino.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482807779310431/k2311a0728/7.28.09