Blue Bunny Arctic Blue Bomb Pop Gel Blasts
  • I can certainly taste the raspberry and there is definitely enough there for me to enjoy the flavor, but I would have quite liked more flavor
  • What i do find quite ingenious and delicious is the gel core which is an incredible texture to enjoy, as there is an explosion of wet, mild raspberry flavor when I bite into the center
  • It really offers a unique experience that not many other Popsicle sticks are capable of delivering on
  • If you are someone that enjoys raspberry flavor, I think that you should definitely give these Popsicles a try

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny Arctic Blue Bomb Pop Gel Blasts are certainly eye catching! The arctic blue colors are really attractive, perhaps to me in particular because blue is my favorite color. The raspberry flavor that is a part of these gel blasts is good, although nothing fantastic.

The flavor certainly does not measure

up to the attractiveness of the gel blasts.

I can certainly taste the raspberry and there is definitely enough there for me to enjoy the flavor, but I would have quite liked more flavor.

What i do find quite ingenious and delicious is the gel core which is an incredible texture to ...

• enjoy, as there is an explosion of wet, mild raspberry flavor when I bite into the center.

It really offers a unique experience that not many other Popsicle sticks are capable of delivering on.

This is something that really is meant for the summer months because that is when the ice cold

exterior of this Popsicle stick really tastes quite delicious.

If you are someone that enjoys raspberry flavor, I think that you should definitely give these Popsicles a try.

While not fabulously rich in authentic flavor, the flavor is good enough to satisfy me, and as a frozen treat, it is guaranteed to help cool you down!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807779290431/k2311a0728/7.28.09