Blue Bunny BIG Star Bar - Vanilla  » Food  »
  • Blue Bunny BIG Star Bar - Vanilla is a pretty decent treat that I enjoy having from time to time
  • I do not think you will finish one of these star bars and desire a second one - I know that I never do

• by GenesisOne

Blue Bunny BIG Star Bar - Vanilla is a pretty decent treat that I enjoy having from time to time. I must say, these star bars are indeed quite big! The word “big” appears capitalized on the box for very good reason! These star bars are really quite filling and and offer quite a lot

of flavor. The chocolate exterior is fairly thick and offers a pretty rich and delectable chocolate flavor that, while not quite as good as some of Blue Bunny’s previous chocolate varieties, features a fairly authentic and tasty flavor that I find satisfying. On the inside, there is a whole lot of vanilla ice cream! The ...

• vanilla ice cream is pretty rich, although Blue Bunny has made better vanilla ice cream, especially the all-natural, premium ice cream, but nonetheless, I am pleased with the extent of the flavor. Vanilla is a flavor that my taste buds really get excited over, and my taste buds were stimulated in a positive way with
        this star bar. After having just one of these, I feel quite satisfied and full - this treat is not as light of a dessert treat as ice cream, so be warned! I do not think you will finish one of these star bars and desire a second one - I know that I never do!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807779280431/k2311a0728/7.28.09