Ghost Hunters: 2 Houses  » TV  »
2.5
  • I like this series but the episode, entitled Two Houses was basically as boring as the others I have seen this season
  • I think they made too big of a deal out of it personally
  • Another Ghost Hunters episode that turned out to be a waste of time in my opinion

• by Steve

Ok, the first episode of Ghost Hunters that is on disk 3 of season two is an absolute joke. I like this series but the episode, entitled “Two Houses” was basically as boring as the others I have seen this season.

The team is called in to investigate two houses.

The first

involves a young child reporting spiritual activity.

This, as is usually the case lately, could not be validated.

But, the kid does play video games before bed and is an overly active sleeper; two things that could contribute to that.

The second one was a house that is supposed to be ancient ...

• and haunted.

I think they made too big of a deal out of it personally.

OK, they had the bed vibrate (or so they say) and they heard the sound of a door.

But, this is a season where they were still letting the homeowners stay in the house with them; which

always creates some doubt in the back of my mind.

The closet opening, for example, would have been more believeable if there wasn’t another room on the other side or if there was a better camera angle proving there wasn’t anyone inside.

Another Ghost Hunters episode that turned out to be a waste of time in my opinion.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 102807779270431/k2311a0728/7.28.09