Huggies Diapers
  • Huggies diapers are the best diapers for babies that pee a lot
  • Another great thing I’ve noticed with these diapers is that it is hard for my child to remove them
  • They cost a little more, but you can often catch them on sale

• by puddytat101

Huggies diapers are the best diapers for babies that pee a lot. My child goes through about seven a day! Unlike cheaper diapers, they do not tear or rip. Another great thing I’ve noticed with these diapers is that it is hard for my child to remove them! He’s a really active child so the fact that they can, and do, endure a lot of wear and tear makes it easier on me as a mother.

You can catch

Huggies diapers on sale every month at either at Kmart or Walmart. If I need to save a little money that month, I will only settle for the Kroger brand diapers which are almost as good.

Not only does Huggies make a great diaper, but they offer Box Tops as well. You can remove the Box Top points from the packaging and help support education. This can include more time in the computer lab, which is a favorite for my oldest child.

I ...

• highly recommend Huggies diapers. They cost a little more, but you can often catch them on sale. They are perfect for the very active child and also if it seems like they have pee-itis. I buy about 100 diapers a month for around $30-35 dollars depending on the sale or if I have coupons. Usually, Huggies coupons are for $1.50 off.

Don’t waste your time with cheap diapers unless you want to clean up shreds of diapers or have your child

tearing his diaper off! And, you know, just about every kid will try to tear off their diaper. That usually means they are uncomfortable to the child.

If they make a better diaper for less cost, I haven’t found it yet. My child will not be in diapers much longer so they have served me well. I’ve tried many brands but once I discovered Huggies, I simply made the switch. My child is comfortable and I’m not picking up diapers constantly like some mothers do.

Huggies Diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542807779150431/k2311a0728/7.28.09