Troxel Products Flexible Flyer  » Baby care  »
  • I would recommend this product to any mother who has younger children around the age of three
  • I bought one of these children’s swing sets about three years at Walmart in Somerset, Kentucky and it’s still sitting in my backyard as good as new
  • I’ve had less of a problem with the wasps by stuffing these holes with wet newspaper
  • I think they could have designed it a little better

• by puddytat101

I would recommend this product to any mother who has younger children around the age of three. It is a good investment overall. It’s easy to assemble and easy to move. I bought one of these children’s swing sets about three years at Walmart in Somerset, Kentucky and it’s still sitting in my backyard as good as new. Overall, it’s a great swing set for small children who like to play rough. It’s withstood many evenings of my two small children playing on it.

I see only a

couple minor drawbacks in the design. For instance, the slide could be a little longer, but again, it’s intended for very small children. Also, it has areas that tend to harvest wasps and other insects. It’s a minor design flaw, but just keep an eye on it and keep it well maintained. I’ve had less of a problem with the wasps by stuffing these holes with wet newspaper. I think they could have designed it a little better. Also, keep an eye on the screws as they ...

• naturally have a tendency to rust. Just keep those good and tight and your swing set will last for years. Like I said, I’ve had mine now for about three years. I don’t keep it in a garage in the winter, but if you have one, it might last even longer!

Overall, it’s a great piece of outdoor equipment that keeps my kids (and sometimes the neighbor’s kids) entertained for hours, literally. It has a slide, two swings and comes fully equipped with teeter-totter action. The acrobatic bar provides

a great start for young acrobats in the making. They do include stakes in the box that will help stabilize it in your backyard. Again, it’s lightweight makes it easy to move but also makes it susceptible to blow away in a high wind! When it’s time to mow the yard, just pull the stakes out, move it to a freshly mowed spot in your yard and stake it back down. Your kids will enjoy it different spots. Make it last a longer by putting it under a shade tree.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542807779140431/k2311a0728/7.28.09