The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I know this brand is being sold at $13 at 8.4 fl
  • Well I think this product delivered a satisfying result to me and considering its reasonable price, I will continue using even after this one is finished
  • The first time I used this, when I stepped out of the bathroom, he immediately noticed the good smell and when it was his turn to bath he said he would be using the product too

• by ladyli

For the first time I will continue using one brand of shower gel and that shower gel is none other than The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel. I actually have bad experiences with shower gel. I tested three shower gels of different brands in the past. Those were all gifts from friends but though I appreciate the thoughts, those gifts sad to say, are simply forgettable. I used them only once then I stopped and I don’t’ know anymore where have those shower gels gone. All of them left greasiness on my body after using and it felt like I did not take a bath so after using, I had to use soap to achieve a fully cleansed feeling. Even the shower gels in most hotel bathrooms are disappointing too.

They leave the same greasy feeling so whenever we stay in hotel, I do not touch the shower gels anymore. I’d rather use the soap.

Well my one-day affair with shower gel got some changes and it only happened when I used this The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel which I received as a birthday gift just recently. I know this brand is being sold at $13 at 8.4 fl. oz. which I think is a reasonable price considering the fact that it has organic olive oil which is an expensive stuff. Even in my cooking if its organic oil, I know it is more pricey but is very healthy and satisfying so I really don’t mind buying. So knowing The Body Shop Olive Shower contains olive oil I felt really positive ...

• it will give me gratifying results.

I’ve been using the The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel for five days now and truly I’d tell you it is very satisfying to use this shower gel. First, reason is its remarkably fresh scent. Second is its moisturizing effect. The other shower gels I’ve used left my skin just greasy, but this The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel is exactly the opposite. It also gives very gentle and very soothing feel when applied over my body. Also, unlike other shower gels that lack lather, this one is rich and it makes me feel very clean because of the sufficient foam and lather. As I step out of the bathroom my feeling is not just thoroughly cleansed but also smelling distinctively fresh. It

gives me whole day freshness really. It also has hydrating effect unlike other shower gels that has drying effect. Its soothing effect is further enhanced with the combination of The Body Shop Olive Butter which I use along with this.

Well I think this product delivered a satisfying result to me and considering its reasonable price, I will continue using even after this one is finished. And one more thing, even my husband is using this now. The first time I used this, when I stepped out of the bathroom, he immediately noticed the good smell and when it was his turn to bath he said he would be using the product too. Well, I really don’t mind him using my shower gel. Anyway he deserves some pampering too.

The Body Shop Olive Shower Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807779090331/k2311a0728/7.28.09