China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to check it out when I went to my Sally's Beauty Supply Store
  • It was about six dollars, and I think it was worth it
  • China Glaze nail polishes work great, and I will definitely be buying more in the future
  • The color is amazing, and I haven't really seen a color exactly like this before in nail polish
  • I like the quality a lot more than some other brands that you can buy like Wet n Wild, and it is a cheaper choice than OPI

• by Kelairyy

I heard about this brand of nail polish from Youtube. A lot of makeup gurus were raving about this brand of nail polish because it works wonders and is a cheaper than brands like OPI. The color most people seemed to love was called For Audrey. I decided to check it out when I went to my Sally’s Beauty Supply Store. It was about six dollars, and I think it was worth it! China Glaze nail polishes work great, and I will definitely be buying more in the future.

For Audrey is a light tiffany blue color. It looks really pretty! The color is amazing, and I haven’t really seen a color exactly like this before in nail polish. It is not exactly true light blue. It is a light blue color but a little bit green. Kind of

like a light turquoise color; it looks so pretty on my nails! I really love the consistency of this nail polish as well. It isn’t too thick to apply to my nails, but it isn’t really runny either. It applies just right, and it doesn’t make a big mess. It applies really nicely and easily! I love it. It shows up really nicely too, color-wise; it isn’t really sheer on my nails like some of the lower end nail polish brands out there. One coat of this nail polish will show up pretty nicely, but on some areas of my nails, the color doesn’t completely cover up my natural nail color, so I usually apply two coats for a better look. Two coats is definitely enough to make it look great. I think the brush is really nice ...

• too! It really helps apply nail polish easier, and it doesn’t make a mess all over my nails. This doesn’t chip too easily either. I swim a lot, almost everyday, and on my nails, this can last around a week, without using a topcoat.

One thing I don’t like about this nail polish is just the fact that since it is blue, it wouldn’t look good with everything. It’s not exactly what you would wear to an interview or some place where you want to look professional. For that, you might want to go with a french manicure instead. Also, blue doesn’t match everything, so you might have to mix up your clothes a bit to find some things to wear that would look good with this nail polish when you have it on your nails. Also, you can’t

really find this at many stores like Target or Wal-mart. The two places where I go to find China Glaze is Ulta and Sally’s Beauty Supply Store, both which unfortunately, I don’t go to a lot.

Overall, I really love this nail polish and am definitely going to be repurchasing when I run out! I’m excited to try out more of colors of the China Glaze nail polishes. This has a really good consistency and is really easy to use without making a huge mess like some of my other nail polishes that have a thicker consistency! I like the quality a lot more than some other brands that you can buy like Wet n Wild, and it is a cheaper choice than OPI. There are a lot of different colors as well. I definitely recommend this nail polish.

China Glaze Nail Polish in For Audrey

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807779070331/k2311a0728/7.28.09