Pantene Style Volume Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • I like to style my hair sometimes, so I usually use a hair gel or spray to keep my hair in place for the whole day
  • Unfortunately, the ones I've used in the past never really lasted the whole day
  • I decided to try the Pantene Style Volume Gel because I am a fan of their shampoo, and the styling gel promises to hold all day
  • First of all, I think this is the best hair gel I have ever tried
  • It is also really affordable and the best hair gel I've tried

• by Kelairyy

I like to style my hair sometimes, so I usually use a hair gel or spray to keep my hair in place for the whole day. Unfortunately, the ones I’ve used in the past never really lasted the whole day. I decided to try the Pantene Style Volume Gel because I am a fan of their shampoo, and the styling gel promises to hold all day. Also, it is suppose to help make your hair more voluminous. I am pretty pleased with this hair product and am glad that I decided to try it out.

First of all, I think this is the best hair gel I have ever tried. Now let me get this straight, I don’t usually go for the expensive kind that people use

in salons. That is just too expensive for me. I just buy them at Wal-mart or Target or drugstores like CVS, and once I run out of a hair gel, I either buy the same one again, or I try out a new one. The one I had used previously was really bad because it only lasted a hour or so before it wore off, so I decided to try the Pantene Style Volume Gel. I’m really happy with it and will be repurchasing this again! It lasts the whole day, no matter what kind of hair I decide to try. It holds my bangs the way I want it without wearing off in the middle of the day, and it keeps my hair straight or ...

• curly if I decide to straighten or curl my hair. It’s great! It really does last the whole day like it claims. It smells really good, as well! It is not strong or overpowering; the smell is pretty faint but really pleasant. Also, it is not too sticky when I put it in my hands to apply to my hair. That’s always a plus because I hate it when my hands get all sticky and goupy after applying hair gel. I also really like how this product doesn’t give me dandruff like a lot of hair gels do. That is awesome! I always get dandruff from hair spray and gel even though I never usually get dandruff, so it’s awful. I love how this one doesn’t
        cause any! It is also really cheap, only about five dollars probably, and definitely worth the price!

One thing I don’t really like is that this doesn’t really make my hair more voluminous like it claims. I didn’t really notice any difference in my hair volume-wise. For people who want to try this product to help with volume, I wouldn’t recommend this. Luckily, I don’t really care about the volume of my hair.

Overall, this is a really nice product for people who don’t want to spend a lot of a really expensive salon hair product. It gets the job done and holds my hair in place for the whole day. It is also really affordable and the best hair gel I’ve tried. I would definitely recommend this product!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807779060331/k2311a0728/7.28.09