Potawatomi Bingo Casino  » Casino  »
1721 West Canal Street Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53233
  • Regardless of whether you are someone that enjoys gambling a little or a lot, I think you will be able to find several slot machines at this casino to suit your preferences
  • I like being able to switch slot machines and play a slot machine that features a different game with different colors, sounds, bonus rounds and more
  • This keeps the gambling fresh and interesting
  • I definitely think that this is one of Wisconsin's nicest casinos and it is staffed with some awful nice people that are quite eager to make your visit a pleasant and memorable one
  • I definitely will return to this casino again the next time I am in the state and I certainly recommend it to anyone that is in the area and would like to do a little gambling

• by GenesisOne

As the name of this casino suggests, the Potawatomi Bingo Casino is one that specializes in bingo along with traditional casino gambling. The casino itself is quite large and the bingo halls are quite spacious, so they can accommodate a good number of players. Bingo is played with normal rules, although they do have a few alternative ways in which the game can be played.

If you are a person that enjoys bingo, you can just come here and play bingo and then leave if that is all that you enjoy. In addition to the bingo, this casino also has what one would expect: slot machines and table games.

The slot machine selection is very impressive at

this casino. I would estimate that there are approximately sixteen hundred slot machines to choose from or so.

That is an impressive number of slot machines to be sure! Regardless of whether you are someone that enjoys gambling a little or a lot, I think you will be able to find several slot machines at this casino to suit your preferences. There are dollar machines, multiple dollar machines, penny machines and more.

I only gravitate towards the penny slot machines because those are my personal favorites. I do not play the other slot machines because my money seems to fly out of my pocket a whole lot quicker.

I liked how at this casino, despite the crowd,

• I was able to sit right down and start playing. There was plenty of penny slot machines to go around, thankfully.

Even better, this casino offers a good variety of different games to play. I like being able to switch slot machines and play a slot machine that features a different game with different colors, sounds, bonus rounds and more.

This keeps the gambling fresh and interesting. I liked how I was able to play in peace thanks to the air quality being pretty decent.

I did not smell a whole lot of cigar or cigarette smoke up in the air and this meant I did not have to worry about a headache setting in or stomach

sickness or the urge to cough. This is a casino that is relatively comfortable to gamble in.

I definitely think that this is one of Wisconsin’s nicest casinos and it is staffed with some awful nice people that are quite eager to make your visit a pleasant and memorable one. There are a lot of different gambling games to play at this casino, from cards to bingo to slot machines to roulette and more.

I do not think you will become bored at this casino! I definitely will return to this casino again the next time I am in the state and I certainly recommend it to anyone that is in the area and would like to do a little gambling.

Potawatomi Bingo Casino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 482807778980331/k2311a0728/7.28.09